19. 1. 2011 We have received an excessive number of submissions (51!). This means that if we were to do the conference as we planned, i.e. starting at Wednesday noon and ending Friday noon, and if the talks were 40 minutes long (as announced), we would have to reject some two thirds of the submissions. Therefore, we are inquiring about the possibility of extending the conference by 1 day (most probably Tuesday) and we think about shortening the talks from 40 to 35 minutes. This would allow us to accept some 30 out the 51 submissions. Still, unfortunately, the number of papers we will have to turn down will be huge! (Do not be angry with us ...).
2. 2. 2011 The conference is extended by one day. It will open already on Tuesday 24. 5. early afternoon (and will close on Friday late afternoon). Also the length of the contributed talks is set to 35 minutes. In this way, we will have room for 29 contributed talks (still leaving us with the unpleasant task of turning down 22 ...).
25. 2. 2011 The selection process is finished; acceptance/rejection letters went out. We had to reject many good abstracts, either because they were slightly less directly connected to the topic of the workshop than other ones or just because they were slightly worse rated by the referees. We hope everybody will understand. An online registration form and more information about the event will be available, at this site, during March.
1. 3. 2011 The section Program now contains the list of contributed papers accepted for presentation.
16. 3. 2011 The On-line Registration form is accessible. Some Information for participants, including information about the accommodation possibilities, is available.
2. 5. 2011 The section Program now contains the program of the colloquium.